Our workshops are primarily aiming at bands and artists who are trying to achieve much with just a few resources.
We advise you and to form an interface between creativity and technology.
Do you have questions like e.g .:
• Why is our live / monitor-sound always so bad?
• Why do the same technical problems occur again and again?
• How can we prepare ourselves for the cooperation with the sound engineer in the studio or live?
• How can we mix our own shows?
• How can we create high quality recordings on a budget?
• Which equipment should we buy?
• Why sound our shots not as we would wish?
In this case our workshops are just right for you.
We show you i.a. how to:
• Improve the acoustics in your rehearsal room / home studio.
• Improve the Communication between band and sound engineers.
• Create a professional techrider.
• Mix your own show.
• Optimize the workflow in your home studio.
• Create quality recordings.
• Set up permanent installations.
We directly come to your rehearsal room, your Venue, your home studio, your youth center, your church, your community hall etc.
Our experience has shown that on an amateur or semi-professional level the same, simple mistakes are made quite often due to an incorrect or partial knowledge. We have the remedy for this and ensure that you can have a successful start.